Smart Bluetooth enabled body analyser helps you get high-accuracy weight and body fat measurements.
Cooey Body Fat Analyzer measures weight and uses Bio-Electrical Impedance Analysis Technology to estimate
2.Total Body Water Percentage
Sync data with Android application via Bluetooth.
4 Precision Sensors. ITO technology. Utra-slim design.
Price: 3,691 INR(M.R.P
Measures Weight, Body water, Muscle mass, BMR, Body Fat, Body mass, Visceral fat, BMI
Seamless integration via Bluetooth
Sync data with Andriod application via Bluetooth. Supports Bluetooth 4.0.
Medical record in web and mobile
View logged data in web portal and mobile application.
Ultra-slim modern design
Utra-slim design. Glass surface with fine finish.
Rechargeable Lithium battery
Rechargeable Lithium battery makes it hassle free.
High quality products which meets FCC ,CE ROHS ,SGS.
4 Precision Sensors. ITO technology.
- Display: 4.3' LCD with bluebacklight
- Capacity: 180kg / 400lb
- Dimension:32.5*32.5*2.9cm/ 6mm)
- Why measure: Just body weight might not indicate how healthy your body is
- What is BMI & Why measure: BMI stands for Body Mass Index, which is a simple calculation derived from your height and weight. BMI is inversely related to fitness, meaning that the higher your BMI, the less likely you are to be fit. It is closely linked to body fat and health, and is a great way to check your fitness level. BMI Range : Low if below 18.5, Normal if 18.6 to 24.9 and High if above 25.
- What is body fat weight & Why measure: Total body water percentage is the total amount of fluid in a person�s body expressed as a percentage of their total weight. Water plays a vital role for our body to work properly. Water levels naturally fluctuate throughout the day and night and is just an indicative value. The hydration level is measured by using Bioelectric Impedance Analysis (BIA).
- What is body fat weight& Why measure: Body fat weight is the weight of fat in your body. It is important for the body to store certain levels of fat to function properly; however, carrying too much or too little body fat can be dangerous. Reducing excess body fat has shown to reduce the risk of certain conditions such as high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes and cancer.
- What is bone mass & Why measure: Bone is a living, growing tissue. During youth, your body makes new bone tissue faster than it breaks down older bone. In young adulthood, bone mass is at its peak; after that, bone loss starts to outpace bone growth, and bone mass decreases. But it's a long and very slow process that can be slowed down even more through calcium-rich diets and weight-bearing exercise.Most people have no need to monitor bone mass, but certain groups postmenopausal women, men and women with certain diseases, and anyone who takes medications that affect bone tissue might want to watch for decreases in bone mass. The bone mass reading is to be used as a guide only. Watch for trends over time and contact your healthcare provider for a more detailed explanation of the readings and with any questions or concerns.
- What is visceral fat & Why measure: Visceral fat or "central obesity", is used to describe the fat that is located inside the peritoneal cavity that is, your midsection around your waist.There is a strong correlation between high levels of visceral fat and the risk of developing cardiovascular disease as well as other medical conditions.
- What is BMR & Why measure:Basal Metabolic Rate or BMR, is the bare minimum number of calories needed if you were to stay on the couch all day and do nothing.